Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Desserts Book Tag

Hello readers!!
Today I have another book tag for you: The Desserts Book Tag
I was tagged by the lovely Lucy from Things Lucy Reads. Make sure to check out her blog! :-)



Brownies
a book that has sweetness written all over it
To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Cutest book ever. Hands Down.

 



 Lava Cake
a book that surprised you
We were Liars by E. Lockhart
I'm not going to tell you
WHAT exactly surprised
because then I'd spoil you :P
Just that plot twist OH MY FREAKING GOD!!


Ice Cream
a book that made your head hurt
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Because when you cry, at some point
your head will start to hurt...
   



 S'Mores
a book that had a lot of layers to it
The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow
This book has four different POVs. FOUR!
     
   



Cookies
a book that made you fall in love with reading
 Rainbow Magic series by Daisy Meadow 
This a book series for children which I obviously 
read as a child. I think these are really the first books 
I voluntary read while I was learning to read. 
And since then I just never stopped <3    



Cheesecakes
a book that had that sour-ish tang for you
  Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
  This book made my cry sooooo
 many times and if hadn't ended the 
way it had I think I would still be crying. 
You just get so emotional while reading this. 
Seriously ALL the feels.

[Ugly Love Review] 






Okay, that's it! I hope you had as much fun as I did :-) At last I want to tag some people: Lilivette from Reading Against Time, Clare from Dual Reads and EVERYONE ELSE who would like to do this! Be sure to write the link in the comments :)
Thanks for reading! Comment & subscribe or follow by email;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for tagging me! Here's my post; http://dualreads.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/dessert-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete